CUGL is arranging Safety training for Commercial and Industrial customers on regular basis. As on date we have arranged __ nos. of safety trainings.
Safety campaign & awareness
CUGL is dedicated to provide safety awareness to all segments of customer. For domestic customer, we are distributing safety awareness norms like Kitchen Safety, Building Safety and Line safety
Safety Do’s and Dont’s
- Before you turn on your gas stove every morning, make it a habit to open all doors and windows. Since gas is lighter than air, it would disperse immediately in case of any leakage. This will help avoid any incidents of fire or explosions
- In case you smell any leakage, close the main control valve and inform the Gas Company immediately.
- If the leakage is observed in the PE (Poly-ethylene) line, inform the company immediately and do not allow any vehicles near the leakage point.
- Inform the company for any digging/ construction work on a gas line by you or any other agency near or around your house.
- Always close your gas tap before you go to bed at night.
- Always ensure your rubber tube is correctly fit.
- Never use non-standard unauthorized tubes; always insist on rubber tube supplied/ approved by the gas company.
- Do not allow any naked flame, spark or smoking near the leakage point.
- In case you smell a gas leakage, do not operate any electrical switches and appliances around there.
- Do not ignite a match, a bidi, cigarette or candle lamps etc if you smell a leakage.
- STOP cooking immediately if you smell a gas leakage.
- Do not carry-out/or allow any digging and construction on gas line. If required consult the gas company.
- Never carry out any alteration by yourself and never tamper with any parts of the gas connection